1. Math Tiles: This hands-on activity not only develops critical thinking and problem solving skills, it's perfect for math centers or independent work time.
2. A fun math game that reviews addition and subtraction in 4th grade.
3. This one page Valentine's themed passage focuses on the history of conversation hearts candy and is lots of fun! It comes with a second page of comprehension questions, which targets text evidence and includes a key. This activity is included in the very complete Valentine's Day Literacy Unit for 4th/5th graders. It's loaded with passages, task cards, and more!
4. This is a quick, easy-to-prep, and engaging activity for Valentine's Day. There are 2 versions available, with varying difficulty.
5. Here are 12 creative Valentines cards that teachers can print off and give to their students.
6. This is a Readers' Theater script that can be read by students in grades 4-6 around Valentine's Day! It contains 5 reading parts, plus two bonus follow-up activities!
7. These 5 free math tri-folds are part of a large bundle that includes 3 tri-folds per standard. Perfect for independent work, small group, and assessment. Available for grades 2-5!
8. Looking for a way to help your students remember AND organize order of operations? The hopscotch teaches the order, and the pizza slices show them how to organize their work. The pepperoni is the answer! Download for free now!
9. Use this President's Day PowerPoint to teach students the meaning behind President's Day and the office of the presidency.
10. This on-demand writing task is a friendship prompt--perfect to use at the beginning of the year, for Valentine's Day, or at any point in the school year.
11. This free writing resource has 10 Graphic Organizers helpful for writing paragraphs and essays. It is based on brainstorming 3 topics, ideas or details for your writing. I call it- the power of 3!
12. Researchers estimate 85% of achievement test scores are based on the vocabulary of the standards!!! Prepare your students with the Interactive Notebook for Test Prep Vocabulary. Try it for free first with this sampler!
13. All teachers will agree that it is easy to come to school than it is to stay home, but absences from the classroom are often unavoidable. This FREE eBook contains over 25 helpful tips and ideas explaining how to prepare for a substitute teacher. Included you'll also find helpful printables that can be used in grades K-5.
Please spread the love with your fellow teachers and share this post!